Wednesday, August 03, 2011

An Announcement!!


A little over a year and a half ago I announced the ending of my association with Unlimited Vacations & Cruises on my Facebook page. I am happy to announce that I have recommitted to my career in travel after spending most of the time taking care of my parents (and still do). My own home-based travel agency is called TravelDivaLisa.com (named after my blog at that web address).

My full service travel agency has a focus on customer service while providing travel planning at its most personal and professional. I will work as your concierge to find the best honeymoon or vacation for you and yours. I am excited about TravelDivaLisa.com and am ready and waiting to take care of all of your travel planning needs.
What makes my agency different from the others?
· I am available! You can call; send me emails or text message if you need me, especially if you have any concerns or problems while traveling.
· I can meet with my clients anywhere! I can come to your home for a consultation, meet you at Starbucks or you can come and meet with me at my home.
· I am focused on my clients and their satisfaction! At my previous agencies, I handled my clients in addition to the agencies’ clients. With my own business, I won’t be distracted away from my clients and can provide better customer service.
Contact me today for all of your travel planning needs by:
Phone: (330) 329-9178 (text messages also)
I want to thank all of my loyal clients who have encouraged me and stood by me during this transition in my life. You mean a lot to me and I appreciate it! I love you guys!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment